Using Virtual Groups
Virtual Groups provide an advanced organizational and filtering possibilities based on URL and keyword characteristics. They provide advanced users with a flexible way to pull out keywords or URLs that match a certain criteria.
Some examples of virtual groups would be:
- See the keywords that are ranking on top 10 results and have search volume greater than 3,000,
- See all URLs that contain /blog in the tracking URL,
- See all keywords that are tracked in "New York" and have local search volume greater than 10,000.
See the usefulness of that kind of filtering?
Creating a Virtual Group
To create a virtual group, follow the next steps:
- Click "Add group" in the bottom-left corner of the sidebar,
- Choose "Virtual group" and enter the group name in the modal window,
- Define the URLs and keyword matching conditions,
- Click "Save" to create the virtual group.
After that, RankTrackr will automatically pull out the keywords and URLs that match the defined conditions.
Here is a video in which we demonstrate the process: